Author: Lisa Lim
The Devil Wears Prada meets The Office. Twenty-something Karsynn is now a boss, but she's not so much The Devil Wears Prada as she is The Angel Wears Payless. With a brighter career, things should be going better for her, right? Wrong. There's now a new director at the office, Carter Lockwood, and he's brought his reputation for wreaking havoc amongst the ladies. Karsynn prides herself on being the only one impervious to Carter's good looks. In fact, she takes great pleasure in blowing on the embers of Carter's hostility.
Karsynn thinks Carter is arrogant and obnoxious. Carter believes Karsynn is an ignorant, sassy spitfire. Once they start working closely together, they discover first impressions can be deceptive. Karsynn may be winning the battle against Carter, but will she lose the war? And more importantly, will she lose her heart?
- Open Internationally.
- The winners will be announced here shortly after the giveaway ends and notified by email.
- Each winner has 48 hours to respond to the winning email before a new winner will be chosen. (And please, please, please be sure to check your SPAM folder... I really dislike having to choose a new winner when I don't hear back from you.)
- Must be at least 13 years of age to enter.
- One entrant per household.
- Entries will be verified. If it appears that an entry is falsified, that individual and all of their entries will be disqualified.
Lisa Lim writes fun chick lit and romantic comedies. Lisa's debut novel was shortlisted for Goodreads No Young Adult Best Chick Lit Reads and was featured on the Wall Street Journal online.
Her debut novel Confessions of a Call Center Gal has remained on Amazon's Top 100 in the Kindle Humor store. She's the Boss is her latest release and was Cindy Roesel of Chick Lit Central's pick for best novel of 2012.
Lisa loves to hear from her readers. You can reach her by email at: email@example.comYou can follow Lisa on Twitter: @LisaLim8
Lisa blogs at: confessionsofacallcentergal.blogspot.com